I'm a senior undergrad at École polytechnique, majoring in Mathematics, Computer Science and Biology. You can download my resume here
A few recent projects and writing:
- Notes on teaching in prison.
- Approximation algorithms for geometric problems in 3D: using well separated pair decompositions in order to compute the closest pair and diameter of a point cloud, and speed up force directed layouts for network visualisation. Slides, code coming soon.
- Weekly seminar on cutoffs and mixing times for random walks on groups, run by Romain Tessera: notes on the irreducible representations of the symmetric group, more coming soon.
- Random walks for PDEs: Jupyter notebooks and proofs.
- Simulations of models of synaptic plasticity solving the credit-assignement problem. Intermediate report (in French). (ongoing)
If you're in Paris, I'm always up for coffee! If not, feel free to reach out, I've met most of the cool people I know thanks to the internet!